miércoles, 11 de diciembre de 2013

TAMBIEN HAY ARTE EN .....

NOTA DEL BLOG: .......For my friend  Sarah Ú
C'est pour vous Ma'm

SAM BAILEY
PRISON OFFICER 36  (CUSTODIA DE UN PENAL)
‘I never thought I'd be able to cope with people who are suicidal,' Sam, 36, exclusively tells Now.‘But I managed to help them and it's the most rewarding and liberating thing in the world.‘If anyone's upset, I want to help. Yes, some of the inmates are in prison for horrific crimes, but I'm there to do a job.'I'm there to make them better people.‘But it's not like you can just say: "Come on, let's go to Maccie Ds, that'll cheer you up!"'You have to go about it in a different way and it's hard.'It's not a job many of us would be able to do - and even Sam admits that she struggles: ‘You have to be pretty thick skinned.'I'm a bit of a wuss - but as soon as I put the uniform on I become a different person.'I feel really assertive.'Remarkably, even though she's now on the brink of stardom, Sam insists she won't turn her back
on those she's helped.‘I'm on a career break at the prison service,' she says, 'I haven't resigned.'
Sam Bailey's life may be a whirlwind of photo shoots, red carpet events and live TV performances now, but a few months ago things were very different. Dealing with suicidal inmates was just part of her daily job as prison officer at Gartree Prison in Leicester.
‘I never thought I'd be able to cope with people who are suicidal,' Sam, 36, exclusively tells Now.
‘But I managed to help them and it's the most rewarding and liberating thing in the world.
‘If anyone's upset, I want to help. Yes, some of the inmates are in prison for horrific crimes, but I'm there to do a job.
'I'm there to make them better people.
‘But it's not like you can just say: "Come on, let's go to Maccie Ds, that'll cheer you up!"
'You have to go about it in a different way and it's hard.'
It's not a job many of us would be able to do - and even Sam admits that she struggles: ‘You have to be pretty thick skinned.
'I'm a bit of a wuss - but as soon as I put the uniform on I become a different person.
'I feel really assertive.'
Remarkably, even though she's now on the brink of stardom, Sam insists she won't turn her back
on those she's helped.
‘I'm on a career break at the prison service,' she says, 'I haven't resigned.'

Read more at http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/tv-news/549290/the-x-factor-s-sam-bailey-i-m-a-different-person-in-my-prison-uniform-it-makes-me-feel-assertive#w6ZVU4t9HbpQOr51.99
*****************
*****************

Wheeeeeeen I had you (had you)
I treated you baaaaaaad and wrong my dear
And girl since, since you went away

(chorus)
Don't you know I sit around
With my head hanging down
And I wonder who's lovin' you

I,I,I,I should have never, ever
ever made you cry
And and girl since yer since you been gone

(chorus)

(bridge)
Life with out love, huh...
It's oh so lonely
I don't think, I don't think! I'm gonna make it

All my life, all my life baby yeah I've been lost to you only
Come on & take it girl
Come on & take it, because....
All, all I can do, all I can do since you've been gone is cry
And don't you ever wonder or worry your head of what i do

(chorus )

(vocalizes)
who's loving you
Older brother singing in backgrond:who's loving you
I,I,I gotta know yea
I,I,I,I,I wonder
Older brother singing in backgrond:who's loving you
who loving you,come on baby ohhh oh yea baby
who's loving you

oh! oh! oh!
OH YEA
Fuente: musica.com




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario